1. French Market Coffee // Pour me something, mister! French Market Coffee & Chicory has been fueling the fun on parade days for decades. And this year, the keepsake can is all dressed up for the occasion. The ideal hostess gift with its purple, green and gold aesthetic, don’t miss your chance to stock up on the limited-edition gift. While you’re at it, shop Mardi Gras mugs and tumblers too!
2. Honeypot Boutique // The stylishly sweet hive for every body, offering clothing in sizes ranging from XS-3XL, the Carnival Collection is in full swing with sequin tops, tulle frocks, funky footwear and accessories. Score 10% off Mardi Gras items when you spend $200 online. Spend $150 in store and receive a free tote bag. Mark your cal for the Mardi Gras Sip & Shops on Jan 26-28 and February 2-4.
3. NOLA Gifts & Decor// Your one-stop-shop for all things Mardi Gras, deck out yourself, your house and your parade line gift list. From sequin dusters that will have compliments raining down line beads and fascinator headbands for your entire Krewe to umbrellas, backpacks and champagne earrings, the Carnival presents are aplenty!
4. Conrad Rose // Looking for a perfect parade party hostess gift? A Carnival dream it will be with an aromatic King Cake candle made right here in NOLA using a slow hand-poured technique. Available as a present-perfect two-wick and a travel tin that you can slip into your house guests suitcase as a special surprise. Not only does it smell amazing, enjoy the added benefits of environmentally friendly ingredients that are less toxic to your breathing space.
5. Sorrenteaux // Want to impress your guests and Krewe this Carnival Season? Bring an artfully designed artisan charcuterie board from Sorrenteaux Boards in Lakeview. The cutest way to satiate party cravings, the team can design a custom board themed out with your Krewe in mind, curate mini cups and scrumptious boxes for the parade route, and even include a mini king cake in your spread!
6. Ludasigns// Mardi Gras looks to tie-dye for! Every design is hand-dyed, making each a one-of-a-kind original. Enticing you to live life colorfully, trend-setting coveralls and Party Gras button ups are hand sewn and made from 100% lightweight cotton. Make it a matchy match moment with options available for the entire family. Tidbits readers get 10% off until Feb 1st with code: TIDBITS.
7. KREWE // Keep a sunnies disposition all Carnival season long in a pair of frames from the KREWE limited edition Mardi Gras capsule collection. The perfect complement to any parade ensemble, choose from 4 frames – the Elton, Bowery Nylon, Cameron and St. Louis all in a brand new custom acetate called Revelry, a bright, colorful, touch of glitter aesthetic that is inspired by the celebrations and festivities throughout the magical Crescent City.
8. Ames Layne x Tru Colors // Sequins are a Mardi Gras girl’s best friend. The lively way to layer a look, sparkle on the parade route in a GLEAUX GIRL Mardi Gras confetti sequin vest. Have a favorite little? What could be cuter than twinning in a sequin confetti jacket that’s also available in kids sizes. Catch the brand at Mardi Gras Mayhem at Em’s Boutique Jan 30 to score your sparkle. @ameslayne_
9. Saturday Silks // Dress up your Lundi Gras brunch look with a silk twilly scarf or silk scarf designed with a festive Mardi Gras print, in a new collaboration with the team at Hemline. Bordered in beads and dancing with trumpets, both are made of 100% silk and can be worn in your hair, around your wrist, or wrapped around a purse strap for chic flair.
10. Mignon Faget // Celebrate the season with a chic amount of shine from Mignon Faget. New to the krewe, browse lovely accessories like the coordinated Cap & Bells pendant, earrings, and ring complete with jester cap design with a Green Mystic Topaz gemstone. The more the merrier — shop the new Mardi Gras Halo Stack featuring Halo Bangle Petunia & Halo Bangle Fern – under $100 and flying off the shelves!