It’s sparkle o’clock, y’all. Here are 17 things to do at our Tidbits Twinkle Market THIS Sun, Nov 6, at M-K-T Heights. Get your ticket!
1. Monogram your own ornament.
2. Blend a custom fragrance with Love & Make.
3. Sit for a 10-minute portrait. Line up to pose or bring a photo on your phone – singles, groups and pets welcome! (Portraits only available from 3-5 p.m.)
4. Pick up your custom-monogrammed tote when you arrive.
5. Make a wreath using eucalyptus and dried oranges to hang year after year—it lasts forever.
6. Enter a $500 @HoustonDiamondGirl giveaway in the KL Group lounge.
7. Start your day with Harry Styles Yoga on the lawn. You’ll get a pair of leggings when you finish class. Watermelon sugar thigh!
8. Snap a selfie at our festive photo ops with your rosé cider from City Orchard.
9. Get on the Nice Girl list or sip from a holiday bulb tumbler, pictured.
10. Gobble on a chocolate turkey. Winfield’s Chocolate Bar, formerly The Chocolate Bar, is offering holiday goodies.
11. Treat your guy to a complimentary “manly manicure” from Treadwell, which will have Karbach brews on hand.
12. Trim your tree with Botox ornaments, needlepoint stockings and branch decor shaped like martinis.
13. Get in the après spirit with skier wrapping paper and snow bunny-inspired earrings.
14. Wear your Zodiac sign around your neck.
15. Shop the Houston Tiles Happy Hanukkah line from Anvil Cards.
16. Sample olive oil, cookies, margarita mix and other farmers market goodies.
17. Toast with a Press For Champagne clutch, below.
Tidbits Twinkle Market | Sun, Nov 6 M-K-T in the Heights | 600 N. Shepherd (near Ray-Ban, look for the balloons)