1. Hit the Bloody Mary Bar for your complimentary cocktail included with all tickets.
2. Play backgammon and other classic games at Paris Texas Apparel Co., where gentlemen get complimentary Karbach Crawford Bock beer. All guys and kids get free entry.
3. Stop by Paint Nail Bar for free nail art.
4. Top it off by browsing Astros headbands from Lele Sadoughi.
5. BYO mat for our Beyonce Yoga Class inside adjacent Union Studio at 1 p.m. — advanced reservations only.
6. Don your team colors and pose in front of our installation from Big Ass Balloons.
7. Avoid a wait for $10 hair tinseling in team colors and metallics by booking your appointment.
8. Cool off at the Fancy Freeze truck parked outside.
9. Shop styrofoam cups in team colors and designs like “Never Lost A Tailgate.”
10. Pick up your custom monogrammed visor — pre-order only.
11. BYO denim and tees for on-the-spot MLB, Houston pride and collegiate patches from Patch Collection.
12. Thirsty again? Mimosas are available at the Pour La Vie bar.
13. Dogs welcome! Try on a team bandana from Briggs ‘n Wiggles before treating your pup to canine treats.
14. Shop stadium-approved handbags for this weekend’s Beyonce concert.
15. Sample Dos Margaritas Salsa and Acasa margarita mix in classic, spicy and hibiscus.
Tidbits Game Day Market | Sun, Sept 24, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.M-K-T, 600 N. Shepherd | Building 1 near La La Land
All tickets include a cocktail. Advanced tickets only; no walk-ups.
Choose one or more ticket types: Hair Tinseling, Monogrammed Visor, Beyoncé Yoga and General Admission.All tickets include a cocktail.