To have and to hold. Our essential guide for stylish brides.
1. Succulent Bar // Stuck on him? From succulent favors, gorgeous centerpieces and custom gifting options, Succulent Bar is the perfect addition to your upcoming wedding festivities. Mention TidbitsBride for 20% off through October 31, 2022. Exclusions apply.
2. Bering’s // From china to Yeti, commemorate your wedding with Bering’s one-of-a-kind gift registry — a selection to have and to hold from this day forward. The two store locations also have sophisticated, modern bridesmaids, groomsmen and bridal party gifts, hostess gifts and a stationery department to create your dream wedding suite. Photo: Kate Robinson Photography
3. The Eterna Bracelet // A lasting reminder of your special occasion, local KB Design HTX’s14k gold or sterling silver chain is custom-measured and welded permanently to your wrist, making it the perfect bridesmaid or mother-of-the-bride gift. Or, consider it a sparkly activity for bridal showers, bridesmaids’ luncheons or bachelorette parties.
4. Gatherings by Curated Paperie // From the invitations to the coordinating cocktail napkins, set your event apart by turning to Gatherings by Curated Paperie. The entertaining gurus have a new brick and mortar boutique (located at North Post Oak) where you can browse custom offerings including napkins and coasters, or use the contact page to reach out.
5. Big Ass Balloons // For memorable moments from your engagement party to the wedding itself, turn to Big Ass Balloons for artful balloon installations. From a photo op at the reception to stylish, personalized balloons at your bridal shower, the local, female-owned team has endless color and customization options to wow your guests. Full service delivery and installation included.
6. The Planning Event // The Bridal Extravaganza Show returns July 23-24. Take in two days of fashion shows, cake tastings, and tons of ideas for your big day. Opt for a VIP ticket for bubbly and a swag bag. Use promo code TIDBIT22 for $6 off VIP Bride or guest ticket.
7. Reformation // The cult sensation boutique soon opens a store in Montrose. Until then, browse ready-to-wear and bridal collections online. The well-priced Balsam gown features tie straps, a square neckline and back smocking.
8. Lele Sadoughi // Sparkle and shine. For your pre-wedding parties, consider the new signature Lily earring in Mother of Pearl. Inspired by a love for modern art, the sculptural drops showcase an artful floral silhouette.
Want to be in the next Tidbits Guide? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.