Our guide to a Father’s Day he’ll remember.
1. Pure Jerky Co // Arriving in a wooden gift box, Austin-based Pure Jerky Co is chef-crafted with the motto “Don’t Mess With The Best.” The small-batch jerky is packed with protein and made with 100% U.S. Angus beef with perfect texture and bold flavor, like the signature Sweet Spicy Original.
2. Bering’s // Gift your grill master with what he really wants, a Big Green Egg. Bering’s is where Texans check off their gift list. Browse new YETI gear, grilling accessories, entertaining essentials, barware, cookbooks, fishing gear, flip flops, artisan sundries and more in the Men’s Shop.
3. Paris Texas Apparel Co. // Toast to the world’s best dad with a set of Clayton & Crume leather rocks glasses. The stylish, timeless accessories are wrapped in full-grain leather with robust stitching and solid brass rivets for a secure hold. Monogramming available in Houston stores only.
4. MIXY // What does a Texas Two Step taste like? Texas-based MIXY is making craft mixology simple with super-fresh cocktail kits with easy to follow steps. Just add booze! Treat Dad to the Texas Two Step gift set featuring infused margaritas in spicy and classic. Free shipping with code TIDBITS.
5. Mizzen+Main // The most comfortable thing on a golf course since a tap-in-par. Consider the Versa polo from Texas-based Mizzen+Main in solids, stripes, subtle florals and more. The odor-resistant performance fabric has four way stretch and UPF 50+ sun protection. Moisture wicking, quick dry, and machine washable.
6. Anvil Cards // Tell Pops you love him like a 3 a.m. taquito or wish him a “Hoppy Father’s Day” with sentiments that are decidedly Texan. Choose from original artist-drawn greetings on luxe paper that celebrate Game of Thrones, Topo Chico, Dairy Queen and more.
7. Scott Bros. by Kendra Scott // The Cade comes in a variety of Dad’s favorite colors. Complete with an adjustable closure to create the perfect fit, the beaded bracelet is designed with low maintenance sterling silver for everyday wear. The Cade features durable cording and one-of-a-kind stones, creating a polished design.
8. Rancho Diaz // Cheers! From the artist-made Campo Santo collection, this full-grain vegetable-tan leather and premium stainless steel flask holds his sips in a distinguished way. Hand stamped and stitched with durable waxed linen thread, the design speaks to the American artist’s heritage and family customs.
9. Independence Trading Post // The family-owned biz was born during the lockdown. Browse Lone Star proud super soft t-shirts and hats with designs inspired by the family’s time spent on the Gulf Coast and in the Hill Country, like camo rope hats and tees fit for a fisherman.
10. Golf Live // Fore the love. Golf Live, a brand new Texas-based app, helps golfers learn how to better their game via virtual, instant lessons with certified and vetted coaches. Your gift card will be a hole in one — the app’s custom technology records a golfer’s swing live with replay feedback and on-screen drawings from the pros.
Want to be in the next Tidbits Guide? Email us at email@example.com.