From the bubbly at breakfast to the merch splurge for lunch, your taste for the high life is as impressive as Morgan on Rich Kid's ability to make a plain white tee look chic.
We're popping the cork on Front Row, Dallas Tidbits' brand new cutting-edge subscription that gets you behind the rope, first. Nothing is changing about the emails you get from Tidbits or about your access to goody bags and our fab, free parties around town. We love our readers and our content will never, ever cost you a thing.
Members of Front Row, though, get a little something more - guaranteed goody bags at our events, access to meet big-deal designers when they're in town, cocktails on the house, and a chance to try out buzzy restaurants before they're open to the public. Want more? (You greedy girl.) Front Row girls help curate our editorial content. Stumbled on a hole in the wall wine bar? Learned the best down dog in Uptown? Send our editors an article idea or a pic for our Instagram feed.
Your top shelf status is one clique away.
Want to be on the Front Row? Opt in and you'll be gifted with all this as our way of saying thanks. No strings attached.
- Blowout at Drybar ($40)
- Invitation to a private champagne reception at Neiman Marcus NorthPark with a mini fall/winter fashion presentation and a goody bag (um, priceless)
- Free jewelry-inspired Flash Tattoos (pictured above, middle) at a champagne party at y&i boutique in West Village
- Class at Flywheel ($25)
- Class at the brand new Pure Barre in Preston Hollow ($25)
- Makeup sesh at Blushington ($20)
- Invitation for you and a guest to a private party at Kendra Scott with a special gift
- Free necklace from Lily Rain ($42)
- Sprinkles cupcake ($3.75)
- Ticket to The Dallas Flea in November ($5)
- The opportunity to mingle with blogger Camille Styles at her Dallas book launch party in November (+ a goody bag when you arrive)
- 20% off all Tidbits Treats
Total value of your first Front Row perks exceeds: $300.
The gifts in the bulleted list above are for Dallas Tidbits' Front Row members only. Valid ID and proof of membership required for redemption.