You've been a diehard fan of Austin City Limits for over a decade. You've bumped hips with the masses. Toasted cans of beer. Made fast friends in line at the porta potty. Haven't you earned the right to the more glamorous side of concert life - where the cocktails are iced and the air is conditioned?
We got the scoop on what's on deck this year for VIP pass holders, who get access to the VIP Grove.
- Manis from Bev Hills nail studio Olive & June
- Custom cocktails from Hendrick’s Gin, Dobel Tequila, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Bacardi (it's the only place in the fest with hard liquor)
- Wine slushies!
- An air conditioned lounge from Austin's new South Congress Hotel
- Haircuts via Floyd’s Barberbus
- Mini spa treatments and touch-ups
- A totally-cool picnic vibe: adirondack chairs, endless shade and a large screen to catch football games and live streams of the shows, where music elite and important people from across the globe hang out
- Swag - fill your backpack with goodies galore
- Big mirrors in air-conditioned bathrooms (with paper towels and soap!)
- Daily tastings from Austin's La Condesa, Sway, Foreign & Domestic, Stiles Switch, Lucy’s Fried Chicken, Bliss and more