1. The Workshop // Attend a creative wedding workshop by the stylish gurus at Celebrate Colorfully. Created for the true DIY bride, the event features tips for pulling off a simple yet sophisticated handmade event, plus refreshments, goodies, and lots of planning tools you'll take home. See the next workshop dates.
2. The Favors // Tiff's Treats® Cookie Delivery offers a different kind of warm moment for your special event. Thank your event guests with cute personalized Mini Boxes that feature 2-4 freshly baked cookies. Or schedule a Tiffwich® Party, where Tiff's Treats comes on-site to serve ice cream sandwiches with warm cookies!
3. The Lingerie Shower Gift // Texas-based BlushBox offers frilly bridal-themed presents perfect for a lingerie shower, bachelorette party gift or a honeymoon-themed surprise box for the newlyweds. Explore sweet sleep sets, indulgent bridal-themed beauty products and more, all custom-packaged.
4. The Rings // You're invited to The Perfect Pair, a wedding band event at Eiseman Jewels, NorthPark. Get a $150 dinner at Parigi, a bottle of Moet & Chandon and a gift certificate towards your next jewelry purchase with the purchase of any band April 2-4. Don't miss the in-store pop-up featuring Todd Events, Bell'INVITO Stationers and Nardos Imam during the event!
6. The Destination Venue // Tucked away in the foothills of the Hill Country, the Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa offers a destination wedding escape just minutes from Austin. Set your sophisticated event against a backdrop of gently rolling hills and scenic views and treat your guests to golf, the luxury spa and unforgettable cuisine.