Add some shimmer to your summer - what's haute in Dallas.
1. Bikini-Friendly Cocktails // Founded by two powerhouse women, Austin Cocktails is a line of bottled, craft cocktails made with 5-times-distilled spirits, natural ingredients and organic agave. So good, you'll want better ice cubes (plus they're naturally low cal)! Choose between Fred's Ruby Red Cocktail, Bergamot Orange Margarita, Paradise Found Cocktail & Cucumber Vodka Mojito.
2. Recipe for Success // Intimidated by complicated recipes? Lauren Snyder, Founder of MethodToMyMeals, helps take the scary out of kitchen forays with her easy breezy, online, step by step breakdown of concepts like chopping versus mincing and how to make your favorite pizza from scratch.
3. A Tisket A Basket // Former fashion designer Eliza Gran has caused a sensation with her straw baskets, totes and hats adorned with hand-sewn pom pom embellishments. As pretty on your arm as it is bedroom decor.
4. Namaste Style // From plank to power walking, pep up your workout aesthetic with trend-setting leggings from Kast Fitness Wear. Created by two Texas-reared sisters, the brand incorporates super soft fabric, flat seams and mid-rise waistbands to keep each pair wearable while you work it.
5. Rope and Ride // Cooperativa is a new Texas-based web concept that stocks exclusive pieces from Mexico, like this artisan and adjustable jute chord and raw cotton statement necklace adorned with freshwater pearls and green color contrast tie-up strings.
6. Y'all Y'all Y'all // Gwyneth is a fan of uber-buzzy recreational apparel brand Outdoor Voices, and the new collection of Texas pride leggings, tees and hats is flying off the shelf of the Austin boutique. Get free shipping on Y'all pieces by phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Southern Charm Bar // Texas-based accessories powerhouse Elaine Turner just launched the Southern Charm Bar, a collection of sophisticated charms to mix and match for ultimate personalization. Layer them on - choose from empowering mantra bars, stones, angel wings, the state of Texas and more.
9. One Stop E-Shop // A site for sore eyes, the collection of goodies at The Tiny Finch will leave you giddy. From bright handwoven blankets from Bolivia and indigo fringe throw pillows to luxe leather bags, tunics and tees, you’ll be covered from abode to body.