< Previous|more articles in Beautify
November 2nd, 2015
To have and to hold: our essential guide for stylish brides.
1. The Flowers // Stylish DFW brides turn to Celebrate Colorfully for full floral design and styling services. The hip, young bloom gurus specialize in the lush, organic garden style that fills weddings with magic. Customized packages available!
2. The Favors // Tiff's Treats® Cookie Delivery offers a different kind of warm moment for your special event. Thank your event guests with adorable personalized Mini Boxes that feature freshly baked cookies. Or book a Tiffwich® Party, where Tiff's Treats sets up at your reception and serves ice cream sandwiches with warm cookies!
3. The Honeymoon Wax // Get ready for the wedding night with a $15 bikini wax or $29 Brazilian wax from Pretty Kitty's brand new waxing studio.
4. The Workout // Cinch your wedding dress waist with a 10-pack of killer classes from CorePower Yoga for half off.
5. The Clutch // Show off your newly married status at your reception and honeymoon with Kate Spade New York's license plate clutch adorned with the words "Happily Ever After."
6. The Shoes // Slip into Charlotte Olympia satin kitty flats. Each pair comes with branded shoe trees and nude hold-ups trimmed with blue lace - your something blue.
7. The Thank You Notes // Stay on top of wedding-related correspondence with Texas-based Nicely Noted. A surprise collection of luscious letterpress cards will keep you excited about the art of handwritten notes. Get your first bundle for $12 with code TIDBITS40.
Want to be in the next Tidbits Bridal Guide? Email us at email@example.com.