Our Site and Service are for your personal and non-commercial use. They contain material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied and owned by Tidbits. Such material is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Tidbits, you agree that you will not use the Site or other Service, or duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute or use any material in the Site or other Service for any purpose, except for your personal, non-commercial use. You also agree that you will not link to any page on the Site other than the home page (for example, "deep linking"), without Tidbits' prior written consent. Use of the Site or other Service or any materials or content on the Site or other Service for any commercial or other unauthorized purpose is prohibited.
Tidbits and its deal partner Deal Current (collectively, “Deal Current”) takes no responsibility for the services or products for which TIdbits Treats Vouchers may be redeemed. Deal Current makes no warranty to the End Users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of the product or service for which the Voucher is redeemed. Some services for which Vouchers can be redeemed are activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as skydiving, etc), and for those activities, Deal Current takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which the Voucher can be redeemed. See, below, for more information on this limitation of Deal Current’s liability.
By making a purchase, you agree to abide by the restrictions included in the offer details stated by the merchant for the Voucher. The Voucher you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, hereinafter defined as "Merchant." The Merchant, not Deal Current, is the seller of the goods and services. Deal Current sells a voucher that can be redeemed in connection with your purchase of the goods or services from Merchant.
Your purchase is subject, but not limited, to the following conditions. Additional conditions outlined by the Merchant apply to the Voucher.
- Vouchers are offered at below face-value. As a result, they are redeemable only for one visit not incrementally.
- Limit of one (1) Voucher per customer unless explicitly stated otherwise by the Merchant.
- If you redeem the Voucher for less than its face value, you will not be entitled to a credit, cash or new Voucher equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, unless otherwise required by law.
- The End User is responsible for paying sales tax, tip, or shipping and handling if applicable.
- The Merchant is responsible for following state tax, gift certificate, and consumer laws.
- The Merchant has the discretion to require advanced reservation, appointment, or to limit redemption over a period time based on the Merchants capacity.
- Redemption of the Voucher for alcohol if applicable is at the discretion of the Merchant and is subject to state laws governing the Merchant.
- Unless clearly stated, the Voucher is not able to be combined with other offers, discounts, or specials offered by the Merchant.
- The Voucher, if not fully redeemed, is not good for cash. A credit for unused Voucher value is at the discretion of the Merchant.
- Reproduction, re-sales or trade of the voucher is prohibited unless allowed by state law.
- The Voucher is void to the extent prohibited by law.
- The Voucher expires on the date specified on the Voucher, except that the Merchant may continue to redeem the unused cash value you paid for the Voucher to the extent required by applicable law.
- Neither Deal Current, the seller, nor the Merchant is responsible for stolen or lost Vouchers.
Refund requests will be granted if provided to Deal Current within a week of purchase date. All later refund requests will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Third Party Sites
The Service may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Widget. These other websites are not under Deal Current's control, and you acknowledge that Deal Current is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Deal Current or any association with its operators.
THE WIDGET (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WIDGET) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. DEAL CURRENT, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE WIDGET WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE WIDGET IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WIDGET WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DEAL CURRENT, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) FOR ANY: (I) SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, (III) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (IV) DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $10 (U.S.). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR BODILY INJURY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Deal Current, its affiliates and their employees, contractors, officers, directors and representatives from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees that arise from your use or misuse of the Widget. Deal Current reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with Deal Current in asserting any available defenses.
Deal Current makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Widget is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Integration and Severability
Copyright and Trademark Notices
For all purchases Deal Current will refund customer purchase if given notice within one week of purchase. All other refund requests will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.