Sip & Savor
From the organic fresh pressed juice for breakfast to the luxury pilates retreat you booked for your bestie's bachelorette, your thirst for the high life is as impressive as Morgan on Rich Kid's ability to make a plain white tee look chic.
We're popping the cork on Front Row, Austin Tidbits' cutting-edge subscription program that gets you in the door, first. Our Front Row readers get to experience the best of fashion, fitness and beyond in Austin (spots sold out in 48 hours this spring). Here's how it works: you'll spend $95 for your insider access. Immediately, as a thanks, you'll get all the goodies below - followed by frequent perk-filled emails. Think free jewelry, cocktails on the house, guaranteed goody bags at our events and other shiny things in your inbox.
Your top shelf status is one clique away.
Want to be on the Front Row? Opt in and you'll be gifted with all this as our way of saying thanks. No strings attached.
- Neiman Marcus tote with 4-piece Kiehl's gift set + luxe samples from CUSP & beauty departments (value: $50)
- The Bar Method 5-class-pack ($110)
- Uchi/Uchiko gift card ($25)
- WET Deck pool pass at W Austin + free happy hour cocktail in the Living Room ($45)
- A mix-and-mingle reception with handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff at Neiman Marcus (priceless)
- Fitness class with refreshments at buzzy new Outdoor Voices lifestyle store behind Clark's Oyster Bar in Clarksville with Wanderlust yoga instructor Kate Waitzkin
- Your choice of pampering treatment from Skin By Rachel: Lash tint, bikini sugaring or organic airbrush tan ($40)
- Necklace from Lily Rain ($42)
- Free entrance to Le Garage Sale in January ($10)
- Brow wax from brand new Moore Couture on South Lamar ($20)
- A pair of Zia metallic leather leaf earrings (pictured above) from local Raven + Lily ($24)
- Shopping party at Design Lab with a swag bag in November
- 1 private Pilates Reformer class + tote from JoyMoves ($69)
- Austin Cocktails tasting with the female founders of the local company
- 20% off all Tidbits Treats
Total value of your first Front Row perks exceeds: $400.