< Previous|more articles in Beautify
November 11th, 2015
To have and to hold: our essential guide for stylish brides.
1. The Decor // The Balloon Bar, a brand new local biz, has stylish brides swooning. They'll customized oversized balloons - think tassels, fringe and metallic confetti inside - for your showers, reception and other wedding events. Your colors, theme, monogram and icons can be incorporated into the overall look.
2. The Favors // Tiff's Treats® Cookie Delivery offers a different kind of warm moment for your special event. Thank your event guests with adorable personalized Mini Boxes that feature freshly baked cookies. Or book a Tiffwich® Party, where Tiff's Treats sets up at your reception and serves ice cream sandwiches with warm cookies!
3. The Chic Rentals // Style my wedding! Panacea's distinctive rental pieces will elevate any wedding event - think plush lounge furniture, Moroccan rugs, brass end tables, contemporary and vintage chairs, bars, lighting and other accessories. Mention Austin Tidbits through Jan. 2016 for 20% off your rental package.
4. The Thank You Notes // Stay on top of wedding-related correspondence with Texas-based Nicely Noted. A surprise collection of luscious letterpress cards will keep you excited about the art of handwritten notes. Get your first bundle for $12 with code TIDBITS40. New subscribers only please.
5. The Shoes // Step out for the first dance in Aquazzura's sophisticated "Tango" white calf leather lace-up heels, also available in biscotto.
6. The 3D Eyebrows // Austin's new, non-invasive, semi permanent treatment at Symmetry's Brow Bar & Skin Studio finally gives brides the brows they've been lusting after. Take 40% off the two-hour pampering treatment with our Tidbits Treat.
7. The Clutch // Show off your newly married status at your reception and honeymoon with Kate Spade New York's license plate clutch adorned with the words "Happily Ever After."
Want to be in the next Tidbits Bridal Guide? Email us at email@example.com.