Put a little shimmer in your summer - what's haute in Austin.
1. Yoga & Mimosas! // Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. beginning June 5, Hotel Ella hosts a one-hour yoga class led by BFREE YOGA instructors. Enjoy free valet, BYO mat and get rewarded with mimosas after class. Reserve your session here.
2. Haute Air // Take your party to the next level with larger than life lawn features from Ballooms of Austin. Seven feet tall and available in a rainbow of hues, these installations are sure to blow your guests away.
3. Home Revamp // Trade in your world of organized chaos and let design junkie Margaret Williams of Edit Spaces get your life in order. From home styling and rearranging to archiving and moving assistance, she’ll help you create a clutter-free way to be.
4. Southwest Statement Pieces // Bohemian dreams come true at Austin-based RIFLE + RADFORD, a design studio specializing in handcrafted jewels. With a resume that shines with names like Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan and Tibi, the Austinite behind the collection will celebrate 5 years in the biz this summer. Snag a 15% discount with TIDBITS15.
5. Natural Beauty // Voted by Allure Magazine as one of the "Best Beauty Shops in the World,” the W3LL PEOPLE Flagship Studio offers a host of performance driven, non-toxic makeup and skincare products like their new complexion-brightening high impact, skin perfecting Bio-Correct Concealer.
6. Stylish Slip-ons // Step into the warm weather months in a pair of super breathable and lightweight SUAVS. The label just released two new fun-in-the-sun colors - light blue and gold - that make for the perfect travel shoe to pair with everything from caftans to culottes.
7. Flowy Frocks // Breeze into any occasion in a caftan from MIRTH. A concept from two Texas sisters, these "travel dresses" - available locally at Sunroom - come in neutral tones, handwoven cottons or block prints and can be prettied up with details like leather tassel belts and fringe sashes.
8. Bikini-Friendly Cocktails // Founded by two powerhouse women, Austin Cocktails is a line of bottled, craft cocktails made with 5-times-distilled spirits, natural ingredients and organic agave. So good, you'll want better ice cubes (plus they're naturally low cal!). Choose between Fred's Ruby Red Cocktail, Bergamot Orange Margarita, Paradise Found Cocktail & Cucumber Vodka Mojito.
9. Well Suited // Embrace your inner sun goddess at Petticoat Fair with an on-trend, shape-flattering crochet one-piece like Freya’s “Sundance.” Offering something for everyone, the racks at this long-standing shop are stacked with looks to fit all shapes and sizes without sacrificing style.
10. Minis & Martinis // Bond with your bestie over a Happy Hour of mini services at W AWAY Spa, Monday – Friday 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Choose from a menu of polish changes, brow, bikini or lip waxes, facials and massages and add to your treat-yourself treatments a complimentary sip from Austin Cocktails.
11. One Stop E-Shop // A site for sore eyes, the collection of goodies at The Tiny Finch will leave you giddy. From bright handwoven blankets from Bolivia and indigo fringe throw pillows to luxe leather bags, tunics and tees, you’ll be covered from abode to body.
12. Two Bags In One // New local concept Seek Wander Share stocks artisan-made goods like these clutches with a different pattern on each side. Everything is handmade, ethically sourced and reasonably priced. Enter code TIDBITS10 for 10% off the entire site (and free shipping!)
13. Southern Charm Bar // Texas-based accessories powerhouse Elaine Turner just launched the Southern Charm Bar, a collection of sophisticated charms to mix and match for ultimate personalization. Layer them on - choose from empowering mantra bars, stones, angel wings, the state of Texas and more.
14. Namaste Style // From plank to power walking, pep up your workout aesthetic with trend-setting leggings from Kast Fitness Wear. Created by two Texas-reared sisters, the brand incorporates super soft fabric, flat seams and mid-rise waistbands to keep each pair wearable while you work it.
15. Brow and Body Beautiful // Your summertime beauty rituals become a breeze at Moore Couture with services like The Hollywood Brazilian wax, luxe lash tints and the art of microblading which fills in your eyebrow line with individual strokes to create a sculpted look to complement your sunnies.